PTAs & PTOs
Parent-Teacher Associations and Organizations work to help every child feel empowered and succeed. As advocates for all children, your organization can bring The Daily Mile to your own school.Read on below
The Daily Mile in Your Community
The Daily Mile is in over 1,200 schools, homeschools, and daycares in the USA. Find schools in your neighborhood that are benefiting from the program. Or watch this to learn more about The Daily Mile.
What is The Daily Mile?
The Daily Mile is a life-changing opportunity for children and the adults who lead them. It is a solution to healthier, happier, more engaged students! The Daily Mile is a whole-child movement that takes kids outdoors to run, jog, roll or walk for 15-minutes each day. But it’s so much more than that. Created by an elementary school principal and her students, it is proven, effective, and sustainable. The Daily Mile is free for your school family … forever. Watch the video above to learn more!
How do we get The Daily Mile at our school?
- Talk to your school principal and teachers about The Daily Mile.
- Send this flyer to your child’s teacher.
- Check out the Resources page for tools that may assist you in approaching your child’s school.
- Visit the FAQs for more information.
Our school does The Daily Mile. How else can we join the movement?
- Join The Daily Mile community Facebook Group.
- Provide a quote about your experience as a Daily Mile Parent.
- Share a story of your child’s experience with The Daily Mile.
- Share a photo or video of your child’s class doing The Daily Mile. Please be sure to get permission first!
- Join our Newsletter to stay up-to-date on news and free resources.
- Follow The Daily Mile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Sign up for our adult initiative, The Daily Mile Fit For Life
21 Day Tracker CDC Guidelines Supported by The Daily Mile